The Microbial Air Sampler MAS-100 CG Ex® was developed to control the microbiological contamination in compressed gases. The instrument works fully automatically and uses standard Petri dishes.
new! PC-Interface allows to print out of all relevant datas.
The Microbial Air Sampler MAS-100 CG Ex® is used for compressed gases in the pharmaceutical and food industry and other similar applications.
- Explosions proof version standard.
- Integrated pressure and mass-flow sensor
- Uses standard 90-100 mm Petri dishes
- Dialogue software
- PC- communication inkl. Software
- Airflow 100 liter/minute from 1-10bar
- Rechargeable battery: autonomy approx. 3.5h
- Ex-proof, powder coated aluminum case
- Samplinhead sterilisable with presure certificate
- Pre-programmed for: Air, Argon, CO2, Nitrogen and new! for O2